company formation in spain
Our firm will prepare and file all necessary documents for the incorporation of a company in Spain.
From our own experience we understand the difficulty that foreign investors find in incorporating a company in Spain especially when it comes to complying with the formalities of a Spanish legislation. In this sense, our firm generally assists clients in the incorporation and the corporate maintenance. When planning to purchase or sell a property, to invest or simply to start up a business in Spain, our firm guide clients through the entire incorporation process and thereafter will assist them with related Spanish tax and accounting rules and regulations
This service includes:
- Applying for a corporate name certificate (Certificado de denominación social).
- Obtaining a bank certificate as proof of deposit of the capital contribution (Certificado bancario de depósito del capital social).
- Should opening a new bank account be required by the client, we would be able to assist you.
- Preparing the articles of formation and memorandums (articles of organization and bylaws).
- Attending formalization of the incorporation before a Notary Public.
- Obtaining a corporate tax number – (CIF).
- Preparing tax registration form for company activities- Form 036.
- Filing all corporate and tax documents before the Mercantile Registry and tax authorities.
Ongoing Corporate Maintenance
Once the company has been duly incorporated and as part of the corporate and maintenance services our firm offers, we can:
- Prepare annual meetings of the shareholder and the Board of Directors and file appropriate agreements adopted.
- Prepare Annual accounts and resolution of the shareholders and board of directors and file these before the Mercantile Registry.
- Provide recurrent tax advice.
- Prepare and file Quarterly tax returns.
- Prepare and file VAT and tax withholding forms.
- Open a bank account for the company or its shareholders.
- Provide a virtual address in Spain for notification purposes or, assist clients in setting up a virtual office.
- Comply and file all mandatory Social Security and employee registration forms.