Starting a business abroad usually entails additional challenges and may raise more sophisticated issues as opposed to dealing within one’s own legal system. This may be especially true when starting a business in Spain due to the complexity of the Spanish legislation and, to a great extent, the bureaucracy involved in the process.
we simplify the entire business start-up process and assist clients develop their business activity in Spain so that they can hit the ground running. We understand and share our clients’ hopes that their business becomes successful from the very beginning of their investment. Accordingly, we can help clients by:
- Working together with the client in forming a company to start business and/or we will start the client up as an Independent contractor. (autónomo).
- Assisting clients with the legal aspects of the purchase or lease of commercial premises where business will be transacted.
- Preparing business plans to apply for licenses and permits to transact business in compliance with applicable legislation.
- Negotiating with local banks to obtain a professional business loan and lines of credit, personal credits, leasing agreements, opening new bank accounts, debit and credit cards, check books and setting up online banking services.
- Assisting client in applying for insurance policies for the premises and civil responsibility insurance.
- Paying and filing on behalf of clients, taxes, social security, accounting books and annual accounts.
- We also offer the possibility of helping our clients in setting up and leasing virtual offices in a high end Business Center on the Costa del Sol, which offers services, such as, tax registered address, address for notices and notification purposes (including mail and fax), receptionist, call center and general secretary services.